Q. What did Winnie-the-Pooh say when he was offered dessert?
A. "No thanks, I'm stuffed."
I wish each of us had will to say "no" to dessert when we are already stuffed and confess that you ar actually stuffed. What a dose of healthy self-analysis!
Q. What's the difference between Gopher and Winnie-the-Pooh?
A. Gopher can get out of a hole.
Or was it a Rabbit's house? Whatever, Winnie-the-Pooh got out of the hole, it just took a bit more time... Again, healthy perspective to keep, when some things do not happen as fast as you would like...
Q. Why is Pooh so sweet?
A. He eats lots of hunny!
I love sweets too. Good enough for me
Department of Health has forbidden selling and spreading Alan Milne's book "Winnie the Pooh", because this advocates narcotics and this kind of lifestyle.
Anne Milton, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Public Health says that every single character in Milne's book is doing drugs or is under influence of drugs.
1. Eeyore the Donkey doesn't care about anything, his reactions are slow and he has lack of motivation - clearly he's doing weed.
2. Piglet is afraid of everything and thinks he's being followed - fly agaric.
3. Rabbit stucks his nose everywhere and he needs everything - cocaine.
4. Tigger can't stand still for a second, he's always jumping around and yelling - ecstasy.
5. Christopher Robbin can speak with animals, which means, he has hallucinogens.
6. Winnie the Pooh loves sweets and has unlimited fantasy - LSD
7. Owl, who always comes to help when needed is clearly the dealer.
Hmm.. Do not know... Haven't tried all of it. Let's see...
Q. What flavor of honey does Pooh like best?
A. Any kind.
This is strightforward, yet ambitious and precise answer. We shall learn to keep it simple.
Q. Whats the first thing Pooh says when he gets home?
A. Hi Honey, I'm home!
Yes, you put first things first in your life. Always, including the time of arriving home.
What ship are Tigger, Pooh, Piglet, Owl, Rabbit, Gopher, and Christopher Robin sailing on?
Best ship of all! Happy sailing!