I found this excerpt from some scientific work done in UK amuzing and scary same time... It certainly resonates with my impressions of the world as we experience it today...
Not much change as you know. At the bottom is simple chart showing dynamics of voting activity and popularity of parties. Conclusions:
1) People were less active - seems supporters of mr Ušakov (Saskaņa) were less active, probably just tired (as most of them like Ušakov because of free public transportation in Riga).
2) People have approved policy of current coalition. Even if Vienotība has lost 1/3 of their supporters, still, coalition seems strong as never before.
3) People are getting smarter. New and old messiahs (like "No sirds Latvijai" or "band of ex-premiers Vienoti Latvijai") that come with message of "saving the nation" seems not working any more so well.
4) People are afraid in current geopolitical circumstances and were voting for parties that were supporting increase in defence (NATO) spending.
5) Overall, vote was still for personalities (Artuss Kaimins #1 in Regionu Apvienība, Solvita Aboltina out of Vienotiba list etc), not programms. As expected.